H450 Magnum Series
H450 Magnum Series Landing Gear
Our most robust landing gear product, the H450 Magnum is designed with a maximum static load rating of 200,00 lbs. The go-to landing gear product for heavy-duty commercial trucking applications, the H450 offers all of the features that come standard in other JOST landing gear products, like an internal gearbox and a fully encased elevating screw, with the additional reinforcement and durable construction necessary to support heavier loads.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Rechargeable powder-coated grease tube encasing elevating screw
- Completely sealed legs and shafts
- Internal gearbox filled with a low-temperature grease
- Double “D” style shaft allowing crank force to go directly into the gearbox
- Welded thrust collar
- Heavy-duty thrust bearing
- Heavy-duty 2″ reinforcing strap for added strength
Capacities & Ratings:
- Max Static Load Rating* 200,000 lbs
- Rated Lift Capacity** 70,000 lbs
- Sideload Capacity* 33,000 lbs / set
* When properly braced on a trailer
** With 100ft-lbs input torque
- High Gear: 3.5 turns/inch
- Low Gear: 32 turns/inch
MAINTENANCE, OPERATION, REPAIR
H450 Series Informational Flyer
Key Features & Benefits
H450 Magnum Series
An internal gearbox filled with low-temperature grease minimizes damage and keeps this heavy-duty product functioning properly for years to come.
A heavy-duty 2″ reinforcing strap at the bottom of the upper housing provides the added strength necessary to support heavier loads.
Additional heavy-duty components like a welded thrust collar and heavy-duty thrust bearing provide extra reinforcement.
Download Our Drop Leg Catalog
A complete guide to the full JOST International product line.
Interested in JOST Landing Gear Products?
Use our dealer locator tool to find a certified parts dealer near you.
Looking for more information? Have a question about a product or part? Fill out the form to submit your request.
Claims should be filed with JOST or any authorized sales or service outlet within 60 days of product failure.
Have a question you’d like to talk to us about? We’re here to help. Just let us know what you’re looking for.